We are a business-oriented agency, and we understand that all the flowery, complicated metrics in the world won’t matter to business owners if they don’t see bottom-line results. The bottom line is this:
- 2x Revenue - Revenue was on-pace to double from 2022 to 2023
- Business Growth - Lead volume was healthy enough that Alpine Landscaping was considering adding another crew to take on more work.
From the period of 12/7/22 to 6/1/23, the number of unique visitors to the site increased by 250% and the Average Engagement Time Per User increased by 50%.
There are plenty of ways to increase visitors to a site, but they will often result in a significantly decreased engagement time - the fact that both increased substantially means that our campaigns were capturing the right users at the right time.
SEO performance improved significantly during this time thanks to consistent content creation, on-page optimization, and supporting awareness efforts. During this 7-month SEO campaign, we saw:
- A 930% increase in Organic Impressions
- A 131% increase in Organic Clicks
- A 141% increase in Branded searches
- Domain Authority increased from 0 to 8
- 4 keywords ranking in the top 3
- 6 keywords ranking in the top 10
The following chart breaks down lead submissions by source during this time:
During this engagement, we developed and implemented a marketing strategy that significantly impacted the bottom line of a relatively young business in a competitive landscape (no pun intended).
This case study also highlights the importance of combining paid and organic efforts - paid media campaigns allow success in the short term, but they can incur significant costs over the life of your business if you don’t find a way to increase the free traffic to your website.
- As you can see from the 2 charts above, the organic search conversions are disproportionately high compared to the number of users that it generated - a strong organic presence clearly pays big dividends.
If this situation sounds familiar and you’re interested in learning more about our services, contact us for a complimentary consultation!